Quality and Environment Management Certification
GIGABYTE has introduced ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and IECQ QC080000 system certification to serve as a foundation for quality, environment, safety and health management policies. In response to the depletion of global resources, GIGABYTE also introduced ISO 14051 (Material Flow Cost Accounting) into Nanping Factory to examine the environmental impact of production processes, and meantime systematically reduce the consumption of materials and energy to create both economic and environmental benefits.
To cope with global climate change concerns, GIGABYTE has conducted ISO 14064 organizational greenhouse gas inventories since 2010. Initially, the reporting boundary included scope 1 and 2 emissions from the operation headquarters, Nanping Factory in Taoyuan, and Dongguan Factory and Ningbo Factory in China. However, since 2021, GIGABYTE’s Taipei Silicon Valley offices, where Bestyield International, G-Style, GIGAIPC, and Selita Precision are located, and scope 3 emissions of the GIGABYTE group have been included in this boundary as a result of standards revisions and new regulations.
For occupational safety, health, environment and hazardous substance management mechanisms that affect employee health, GIGABYTE adopts a people-centric approach and exceeds statutory requirements in developing a multiple measures to protect and promote the health and safety of employees. Voluntary internal inspections and third-party verification are also adopted to develop more comprehensive management mechanisms and initiatives that better meet employee needs.
ISO 9001/ IECQ QC 80000 Quality Policy
We follow a policy of promoting total quality management for environmental protection and customer satisfaction.
ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 14501
Environmental Management, Material Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Policies
- Enforce clean production, pollution prevention, and continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Environmental compliance and accountability for employee safety and health.
- Encourage contractors to practice proper environmental protection, safety, and health.
- Control safety and health risks; prevent injuries and unhealthy behaviors.
- Voluntary GHG inventory and reduction; continue to conserve energy resources.
- Take product life cycle into account in continuing to increase the ratio of reclamation and recycling; ensure the non-use of restricted environmental substances in products.
- Communicate to all workers under the supervision of the company their individual responsibility on environmental safety and health.
Quality and Environmental Certification
- From the Chairman
- Commitment to CSR
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Material Topics
- Corporate Organization
- Code of Conduct
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tetralogy of Supply Chain Engagement
- Conflict Mineral
- Environmental Management Policy
- Climate Action
- Eco-friendly Product
- Extended Product Responsibility
- Recycling Information
- Green Action
- Sustainability/Environmental Education
- Green Activities
- Working Holiday
- Corporate Volunteering
- Go Green Taiwan
- Make Earth Green Again
- Tree Map
- Overview/Core Concept
- Rooftop Farm
- Ecology Photo Competition
- Talent Management
- Education and Welfare
- Occupational Safety
- Health Care
- Upgrade Your Life
- Social Inclusion
- CSR Milestone
- Economic Aspect
- Environmental Aspect
- Social Aspect
- CSR Report